POAP for early bird user for Instadapp

Hi! Allow me to propose to make POAP of Instadapp.

■Purpose
To attract the old and new people of Instadapp.

■Background
Currently NFT is bubbling and some people focus from DeFi to NFT. And some users want to have incentive as early birds of Instadapp.

■Detail
Make some kinds of POAP for Instadapp users. I think Instadapp has several versions, so make some design as their stage.
It will be a good icon for Discord and Twitter. I’m sorry I don’t have development technique or design but I hope the team or some contributor can make it. Or I can use 3rd party designer to make it.

Another idea is to decorate Twitter icons like this.

I’d like to have feedback!

2 Likes

I think It’s a great idea! It helps to attract newbies especially in China joining Instadapp.

1 Like

Hey Daa, I think POAP’s are a great way to reward users. How do you want to distribute them?

Also, @Fabricated_Abyss might have a good POAP design for this. They made some for Instadapp recently that looked really good!

1 Like

I can work on a POAP design based around being an early user. I can try to get a design done by the end of the day. I can either post it here or on Discord DM’s.

2 Likes

I finished and shared this with @Duo and @Seb_EthMonk a few days ago but forgot to post it here :sweat_smile:

Instadapp Poap Badges_Early Bird User

6 Likes