Performance indicators

Performance indicators in product promotion based on the number of holders and the price of the token. Updated every month. I am convinced that the measurement of these indicators and the monthly reminder of them very accurately reflects the work of the team and the community

This feels a bit incomplete here, what exactly do you mean by “Performance indicators in product promotion based on the number of holders and the price of the token,” are you saying that the number of holders is the Key Performance Indicator we should be looking for? If so what would you propose here or what would you like to see changed to increase the number of tokenholders?

As this is a token that is primarily for voting at this time (until fees or other use cases are completed) I actually think looking at items like flashloan volume is more accurate representation of financial activity on the platform, and we should look to have our transaction volume more actively reflect in our token price.

Here is a dashboard crated by @miscao: https://dune.xyz/miscao/Instadapp-Key-Performance-Indicators
which show some key performance indicators such as flashloan volume, number of account holders and trading volume done within the DApp

1 Like

There are 0 performance indicators here my man.
Maybe token ‘utility’ based on performance is what you mean, and yes I agree there is a disparity.

Greetings to all! I am talking specifically about the indicators of INST acceptance by retail investors and the expansion of the community of holders. Dune Analytics - this is an excellent performance dashboard on which we see that the number of users has increased slightly over the past 2 months. Miscao data and data on the number of token holders say that marketing actions are urgently needed to distribute INST among millions! The best solution I see at the moment, if it is acceptable, is Binance Launchpad | Binance
“Binance Launchpad and Launchpool are platforms that help and advise project teams on how to best issue and launch their token. We provide a full service offering starting from advisory services from before the token is even issued, to post-listing and marketing support. Our goal is to allow project teams to focus on their project development and continue building products, while we handle the marketing, exposure and initial user base. We look for strong teams with a unique and innovative vision in the crypto space. If you think you are one of these projects, apply below!”

They have already launched tokens. Why Binance launchpad? Doesn’t make any sense.

Okay, then https://labs.binance.com / or even better https://www.coinbase.com - I mean, we need to do something! You can see for yourself - Dune Analytics the number of users has increased by less than a thousand in two months! Only a few people know about the project - relative to the volume of users of the crypto market, you can spend months developing and improving - but if no one uses it, what’s the point? Imagine a situation that in six months there will be several projects like instadapp and through marketing they will be the first to occupy this niche, gather hundreds of thousands of users and so on - will it be easy to achieve your goals in such competition? Therefore, I urge everyone who is not indifferent to instadapp to soberly assess the situation and competition in the market and start acting!

I believe coinbase is already invested and surely advising in this process. Its not exactly easy to compile de-fragmented defi into one clean suite for the masses, when considering gas & endless chains. I get it though, from a UX standpoint there are painpoints and endless headaches.

Tapering UX strategies and general context towards the ‘normal’/‘noobie’ coinbase retail crowd should be #1 focus really as a product, but the detail and technical side has to come first i guess to cement the fundamentals.

2 Likes

This also includes perhaps revisiting flow of user interactions required (on/off, multi-chain, interface based etc.) from a ‘noobie’ perspective, & then using a ‘lean’ process to see if this can flow can be shorter, more efficient and simple as possible.

As a follow up, I also believe ‘Assembly’ is going to solve many things! Cudos to the team for their work thus far

2 Likes

I get it. I agree with you at the some point mate

Love the idea of Coinbase being involved. Imagine if Instadapp builds out to be the DeFi suite that an entity like Coinbase can leverage to onboards its users to DeFi.

2 Likes

Hello everyone Achievements for the month according to the indicators of holders and the price of inst. Holders for the month + 90 The price fell by an average of 0.5 dollars

Hello everyone In three months, the growth dynamics is disappointing