We are excited to share Plutopay, a DAO-focused payment processing system, as more DAOs are beginning to use crypto for daily transactions.
At the moment, we have basic functionalities like sending payments and requesting payments. All functions are done through metamask for ease and simplicity of the initial prototype.
We have been exploring Instadapp DSA integration to open the door to new possibilities to make payment processing more efficient for individuals and DAOs.
Here are some ideas we thought to execute via the contract account integration:
- Adding multiple admins: Adding more than one authority in DSA to deposit, send, and payments through an organization.
- Multiple Organisations: Allowing Plutopay users to create more than one organization, each assigned a new DSA.
- Adding DeFi capabilities:
- Depositing funds to earn interest : Users can deposit funds that have been received into their DSA to a protocol of choice to earn interest.
Sending Payments : Users can withdraw funds directly from a protocol to make a payment.
Accepting Payments : Users can automate received funds to be deposited right into a protocol of choice to earn interest.
- Automated Payroll: Automating weekly, monthly, one-time payments to streamline management.
We’d love to hear more about how you think we can better use the DSA and build an effective website.