Any plan for an Instadapp mobile App?

Hi, I’m a big fan of Instadapp. Is there any plan to release iOS/Android App? Would be really nice and convenient to manange my portfolio on my iPhone.Thanks!

4 Likes

I think there are several mobile wallets such as metamask mobile or imToken that can access Instadapp

4 Likes

I use three wallets: Coinbase, Metamask, Trust. None of them support Instadapp. I’m not sure about imToken.

I also don’t see wallets have strong motivation to integrate with Instadapp. To me Instadapp is like a “super wallet” that makes all wallets really dumb (at least for all Ethereum-based transaction/tokens).

That’s why I think it may make sense for Instadapp to develop its own mobile App.

@samyak any thoughts on this topic?

Hey @Pan, I use Coinbase wallet with Instadapp. It’s listed in their Dapp section and is a great user experience outside of desktop.

4 Likes

Thanks for the tip. I couldn’t find the DApp section in my Coinbase wallet. I appreciate if you can share a screenshot (mask sensitive info). Thanks in advance.

Just like this on cell phones, mobile wallets are generally available with built-in browser login to use and link the address.
77aea57385a5ed451764c3112c6762a4

3 Likes

Sure - tap the center icon of 4 squares and this will load Dapps for you in Coinbase wallet

3 Likes

Got it, thanks a lot @Alex-7 @miscao :+1:

2 Likes